Local museums convey pride and a sense of identity more personal of the everyday past than grander institutions, they deserve our notice.
WE ARE A REGISTERED NOT FOR PROFIT SOCIETY THAT DEPENDS ON SUPPORTERS LIKE YOU
Covid-19 Reopening Precautions
1. Masks are now MANDATORY PROVINCE-WIDE. All visitors to the museum will be required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
2.Please knock on the front door and wait for it to be opened before entering the building.
3. We are limiting occupancy for this building. There can be THREE unrelated parties (dependent on size) inside at any one time aside from employees and volunteers.
4. Please refrain from touching artifacts on display.
5. Maintain a minimum distance of six feet between unrelated people (those who are not in your core quarantine group) while on the premises. Markers have been created for your convenience.
6. Frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected regularly, please be patient as this can mean increased wait times between visitors/groups.
7. Washroom facilities are available to the public.
8. Please make use of the hand sanitizer available inside the front entrance.